Instant Cold Pack
- Composition: water and ureum
- 220 gr - 22cmx12cm
- Available with or without box
- CNK 2924090
- Temperature: +5°C within 2 minutes – lowest temperature : 3°C after 5 minutes – 9°C after 30 minutes (test conditions: Room temperature ：24℃ - product: 100g, 15*11cm)
- Single use
How to use
- Knead the ice pack firmly so that the contents mix well.
- Shake well for 10 seconds.
- Apply to the injured body part. If necessary, hold the ice pack with a bandage or towel.
- Throw into trash bin after use.
Caution: Rinse well if the contents come in contact with skin or eyes. In case of ingestion of the contents, contact the poison control centre. Specify ingredients (urea and water). Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use directly on the skin. Use a cohesive bandage for fixation.